The Moddex online store can be accessed at shop.moddex.com.au and contains products listed in the Moddex Systems – Select & Order catalogue.
This includes; industrial handrails, commercial balustrades, trolley bays, safety bollards and accessories (wheel stops, stair nosing & tactile indicators).
Placing an online order is simple – learn how to place an order by watching this video (click on link) or follow the steps below. STEP 1 – Select Handrail Configuration
Tuffrail® AS 1657 compliant industrial guardrails
- TR10 – Single top rail for level and rake
- TR20 – Top and midrail for level, rake and stair
- TR25 – Top and midrail with toeboard for level and rake
- TR30 – Top, mid and bottom rail for level, rake and stair
Conectabal® Commercial Balustrades
- CB10 – Standard Balustrade – Level
STEP 2 – Select Gradient (level, rake or stair)
Level – 0° – i.e. Level retaining walls, walkways and service platforms
Rake – 1° to 29° – i.e. Wheelchair ramps, undulating bikeways, retaining walls and culvert wings
Stair – 30° to 45° – i.e. Commercial and industrial stairs including fire stairs
STEP 3 – Select Mount Type
Identify which mounting option you will require.
- T2- Top Mount (2 Fixings)
- F2- Face Mount (4 Fixings)
- CL – Channel Mount (2 Fixings)
- T4 – Top Mount (4 Fixings)
- GD – Inground Mount
- CD – Cored Mount
- AM – Angle Mount (2 Fixings)
STEP 4 – Select Stanchions
- Select end, intermediate, corner and step-down stanchions as required
STEP 5 – Select Components
- Select top and mid handrails, including joiners, balustrade panels, corners and closures
- Select necessary fixings, hardware and spares
STEP 6 – Select Safety Accessories
- Intac – AS 1428 and NCC/BCA compliant Tactile Indicators
- Tredmaxx – AS 1428 & AS 4586 compliant surfacing and
- non-slip stair nosing
- Tuffgard – AS 1657 compliant toeboard system
- Tuffstop – Safety Bollards and Wheel Stops
STEP 7 – Submit Your Moddex Order using the cart to checkout
- Create an account or sign in to proceed
- Follow the prompts for delivery and payment
Alternatively, call our sales team to discuss supply and install options.
Call – 1800 663 339 (Australia) or 0800 663 339 (New Zealand).