Speed and Ease of Install
- Specifically designed with KiwiRail to overcome traditional long-winded and difficult walkway installation
- Cuts downtime to a fraction of previous walkway installs. (Installation completed in hours not days)
- Reduce and remove the hassles of engineering and design with this pre-engineered and proprietary system, complete with a PS1.
- Simple installation from above the structure
- Safety of install – designed to be installed from the top which removes scaffolding costs and downtime
- No drilling/welding or hot works required on site during install
- Moddex offers support and training for teams to get a full understanding of install needs.
- Can be added to a bridge prior to any maintenance and used as an access platform.
- Installs directly onto bridge structures, separate to the sleepers and tracks. This allows for the sleepers to be removed and replaced without dismantling the walkway or handrail – allowing the bridge to be safe for access prior and during sleeper and track work.
- Supplied in modular kit-set form including all fixings. Packed in 6.5m sections, making transport to site straight-forward.
Safe, Compliant and Approved
- Fully compliant retrofittable walkway proprietary system that is pre-engineered and certified
- Type Approved (Certificate Number B-TA-1001), meaning if you are on the KiwiRail network, this solution is approved for use
- Removes risk of falling during inspections and future maintenance
- Modular, pre – engineered retrofit system means that JSA/SSSP requirements will be consistent and reliable, allowing for a greater margin of safety.
*Based off customer feedback
Moddex KlipTread™ System has been designed to comply with:
- AS/NZS 1170.1 – TABLE 3.3
- B1 of the New Zealand Building Code
- NZS/AS 1657:2018 – CL6.1
PS1 documentation available upon request. Contacts us here