Like many organisations, Moddex is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) developments very closely and planning to stay ahead of the situation & remain positive in the face of this global crisis.
Our thoughts are with many people affected by the current crisis and our primary concerns remains the safety of our employees and their families, customers, contractors, suppliers and local communities.
Many organisations are taking precautionary steps and Moddex is no different. We are following guidelines from the Australian Government and other relevant authorities in introducing preventative measures.
Operational Update – Business as Usual
- We can advise that our in-stock position is strong across our warehouse locations and we continue to receive & dispatch products.
- Our supply chain is not centred on any one particular region with suppliers located locally and globally.
- Some of our team are working remotely and are fully contactable, and our same level of customer service will be maintained.
Protecting our people, customers and community
- Our warehouses and offices remain open as per regular business hours.
- All employees have been directed to cancel or defer business travel and participation in conferences & events.
- We have asked all employees to use software platforms (Zoom, Whatsapp etc.) for all supplier and customer interactions, rather than face-to-face contact.
For the safety of our employees, customers and the broader community we ask anyone that needs to attend a Moddex site to comply with the onsite requirements prior to entry
Continuing to serve your business
- Over the past week we have ramped up our IT System Infrastructure and tested our existing systems ensuring our team are well equipped to work remotely
- We have a well-established continuity plan to ensure operations will continue to run smoothly and do not foresee any disruptions to service
- We are in constant contact with our business partners, suppliers and contractors to ensure continuity of our supply chain
We will continue to keep you updated as we monitor the situation.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can provide additional information on 1800 663 339 (AU) 0800 663 339 (NZ) or email@example.com (AU) or firstname.lastname@example.org (NZ).