As the situation with COVID-19 rapidly unfolds, here at Moddex our customers continue to be at the heart of everything we do.
We are here to support you
If we ever needed a positive mindset, it’s now! We understand times are challenging and you may be going through a tough period. The team here at Moddex are living by our key core values to continue to provide you – our customers and partners – with a seamless experience and support.
Although our office-based team have now shifted to a remote working capacity, we are more than ever looking to support you in any way we can.
So how can we help?
Our staff are still contactable via phone or email. Whether it be to discuss your project requirements, providing technical advice or a quote for your project, we would love to hear from you. Or, if you are just looking for someone to talk to – a kind voice about anything – be it the latest album, what you did on the weekend, our team are always here and willing to chat!
To book a ZOOM session with one of our friendly team click HERE
Working from home?
Moddex provides access to a wealth of resources:
- Technical Product Data – Download our product specification sheets for technical information on all our handrail & balustrade configurations.
- Latest videos and updates – Read or watch the latest news from Moddex.
- Product brochure – Browse our product brochure for Moddex’s full range of Handrails & Balustrades
- Downloadable ArchiCAD, BIM, Revit & Tekla Design Files – Using Moddex downloadable files, designers no longer need to build their own family of products for use in design drawings. Our files make the design process more intuitive and users can be certain they will be compliant with any and all regulations and standards.
Continuing to serve your business
- Our supply chain is not centred on any one particular region with suppliers located locally and globally.
- We are in constant contact with our business partners, suppliers and contractors to ensure continuity of our supply chain.
- Australasia manufactured and owned.
- We can advise that our in-stock position is strong across our warehouse locations and we continue to receive & dispatch products.
Just like every other crisis, this one will come to an end and will soon be a distant memory. We know that by working together, with resilience, compassion and strength we can get through this together. Stay strong and if you have any problems or require some help, remember we are just a call away on 1800 663 339 (AU) or 0800 663 339 (NZ).