A local community shop in Rangiora had recently opened and required handrails up the access ramp for accessibility and assistance for elderly.
The client required a compliant and off-the-shelf type handrail that was able to be supplied at short notice. They also wanted a handrail that was aesthetically pleasing. Moddex were the perfect fit as our off-the-shelf solution meant quick turnaround times and the powder coated black finish gave the handrails the quality look the client was after.
Moddex were contacted by a local builder and within a few days the handrail was supplied to site in a kitset form ready for an easy installation.
Products/configurations used on project:
- AR80-Disability Handrail Assistrail
Why was Moddex product selected?
- Could provide an off-the-shelf solution, supplied in a kitset form.
- Fast turnaround time – The handrail was supplied and installed within a week of being contacted.
- Aesthetically pleasing solution that matched the smart, quality look the client was after.
- 100% compliance-tested for complete peace of mind when it came to safety, security and durability.
- A PS1 was able to be supplied along with the handrails which ensured compliance.